351c...

• Sponsors (?)

I love what this guy did with his. I would drive that all daylong
http://www.lincolnsvo.com

Agree. I'd drive the wheels off that thing.....although I'm not a huge fan of the scoop and I think he's being pretty optimistic about his near 500hp prediction though.

Wonder what he's running for headlights? I've got the Silverstars in my Coupe and they're still too "yellow" looking for my taste. His seem just the right amount of white without looking "ricey"

The injectors are only 24lb 's at stock fuel pressure. Raising the fuel pressure (to a limit) is similar to using larger injectors.

450 hp is doable on 24 lb injectors with the rest of the fuel system to accommodate it.

I'm not seeing it....even with jacked fuel pressure and the injectors on the edge of going sonic. That X303 cam won't support anywhere near those power levels with those cubes and that top end.

Now....if his claims were closer to 400hp, I'd buy into it....but not 500hp. I think he's confusing what his engine internals are rated for and what his engine will actually make with one and other.

Still a sexy car though

I'm not seeing it....even with jacked fuel pressure and the injectors on the edge of going sonic. That X303 cam won't support anywhere near those power levels with those cubes and that top end.

Now....if his claims were closer to 400hp, I'd buy into it....but not 500hp. I think he's confusing what his engine internals are rated for and what his engine will actually make with one and other.

Still a sexy car though
It's the internet silly.....anything is possible!