• Sponsors (?)

Yeah i know but i would like to at least run lower 11s high tens I'm running drag radial for now with adjustable lake wood lowers 3500 tci stall with a built c4 with a reverse valve body

And the rear end has a373 srange spool with 38 spline axles
Do you mean 33 spline? You should reach your goals. There are a few things I'm wondering about. #1- if your converter and rear gear is matched to your cam/power band? #2-what about your entire suspension combo? What's the cam specs duration wise?With a good combo you should reach mid 10's if it's not matched you still should be able to hit low 11's.

Do you mean 33 spline? You should reach your goals. There are a few things I'm wondering about. #1- if your converter and rear gear is matched to your cam/power band? #2-what about your entire suspension combo? What's the cam specs duration wise?With a good combo you should reach mid 10's if it's not matched you still should be able to hit low 11's.
Yeah my bad i ment 33 im not sure on the duration i know it's a 600 solid lift from bullet cam its being custom groun for my heads yeah everything is matched up

image.jpg
I'm biased towards those cams lol. You should have plenty of power. You need to spec the torque converter to the cam for maximum efficiency. Good luck and post some pics if you get a chance of your project.

Need some seriously dished Pistons or some big chambers to NOT have 10:1 cr with a 393 build. Lol advertised duration...it is a custom grind. I'm sure they took all the pertinent info needed:crazy::crazy: I would expect at least 230's [email protected] and more likely over 240 with at least 10.5:1cr. Op might see 550 flywheel hp and close to 500 ft lbs torque.