5-lug Conversion Help!

Higu007

Feb 9, 2012
Have an 88 lx notch 5.0, bought spindles, calipers, and rotors off a 95 v6 from a local junkyard, went and got the rotors turned and bought new pads. Got everything all ready to go then found out i cant get my brake hose to work with these calipers, not saying the banjo bolt is wrong i know it takes the 95 v6 banjo bolt because the fox's banjo bolt will not fit into the caliper but the hose in general will just not fit, i went and bought new hoses for the 95 v6 thinking thats what i needed, then at the end of the hose, the nut on the hard brake line is different threads and does not fit my flexible hose, im just needing to know what brake hose fits an 88 but will still bend and not kink up and bolt to the 95 v6 caliper, thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

SN95 front lines and banjo bolts are needed. You will need a weatherhead fitting (or other brand fitting) to connect the SN95 passenger front line to the fox body hard line.

Here's the brass fitting brand (1), part number(2) and size(3).
1. Brass-Tite!
2. 43303
3. 1/4" female tube to 3/16" male tube "inverted flare"
This will allow the user to make the stock SN95 passenger side rubber hose fit the 79-93 passenger side hard line.

just found this on another forum, going to try and figure out where i can pick this up at.