67 Shifter Housing/bucket

Robin A

Jun 17, 2015
To all the guys and gals out there who like classic mustangs, howdie,

I have 2 67's, FB & Ragtop. I am taking the console out of both for a cleaner look and feel. I have run into a small issue, shifter housing/bucket for a console car is not the same as the a non-console cars. The part number for console, if I haven't reversed them are, console - c7zz-7a306-b, non-console c7zz-7a306-a, the part number is just for info. I am trying to find the shifter bucket w/o console for both cars. I also know that the 67 - 68 Mustang & Cougar have the same set up. First does anyone out there know if a 65/66 shifter housing/bucket fits a 67/68, if not thanks for the info, the books are a bit vague.

Also, does anyone out here have or know of someone who has the correct shifter housing/bucket that they might sell, thanks again for feedback

• Sponsors (?)

To all the guys and gals out there who like classic mustangs, howdie,

I have 2 67's, FB & Ragtop. I am taking the console out of both for a cleaner look and feel. I have run into a small issue, shifter housing/bucket for a console car is not the same as the a non-console cars. The part number for console, if I haven't reversed them are, console - c7zz-7a306-b, non-console c7zz-7a306-a, the part number is just for info. I am trying to find the shifter bucket w/o console for both cars. I also know that the 67 - 68 Mustang & Cougar have the same set up. First does anyone out there know if a 65/66 shifter housing/bucket fits a 67/68, if not thanks for the info, the books are a bit vague.

Also, does anyone out here have or know of someone who has the correct shifter housing/bucket that they might sell, thanks again for feedback

The part numbers are reversed non-console end in -B and console ends in -A