68 mustang coupe /2JZ turbo swap

> Hi, Y'all,

I think it's a bad idea to put IMPORTED engine on Mustang.....

..... It's bad 'cuz I should have done the same myself ...but I didn't....

and that is ..... bad !

Classic on the outside....modernized stuff on the inside.....is just a right attitude for Bangkok.

Why not...

'Cuz you don't have the corner muscle parts store like PAW in Chatsworth... or overnite Mailing house Summit...there.

So you make do...whatever suit....

But hey, .... Supra's sus on Mustang ain't bad... it fact it may beat the shi... out of old classic...any brands.

There is a plan to get a rumbling - drifting race ... on for this J-Mustang vs. the below car....

your betting money going to which one now.... ?

Cheers,

Everyone in this thread is now dumber..... Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

The track width is about 2 inch wider. So stock mustang wheel fitment will be a problem. However the 94 and up Mustang wheels will fit perfectly, they have the similar PCD(114.3) and backspace as Toyota.

The owner test drive it on freeway last month and said that it run great. The only concern now is the body flex under race condition. I think that the full roll cage will help stiffen the body by a bit. Will know for sure how well it perform when we race it on the track, though.

chane13.jpg

more info. of the fastback in the background...what's the plan for that one?

I dont like the J-Z mustang myself, but it is atleast ineresting. And not being from bangkok I dont have an argument for why not. I guess it's a 'you gotta be there' thing. And as far as the post a few up..... I don't understand what you are saying but I like the blue stang you got there.

I dont like the J-Z mustang myself, but it is atleast ineresting. And not being from bangkok I dont have an argument for why not. I guess it's a 'you gotta be there' thing. And as far as the post a few up..... I don't understand what you are saying but I like the blue stang you got there.

The Blue 'stang is a fake...ur...replica snake with a 427 stroker with the suspension goodies all in placed. Glad that you like it .

Repeat reading , and you'll understand !

Cheers,

Looks good. Who cares if its a FMC engine or not, It's got a I6 and thats all I care about. I love inline sixes. I want to do something like that myself. It looks like alot of hard work was put in to it. Atleast the rest of the world knows an I6 benefits from not having a combined intake/exhaust unlike most of the I6's built here; Fords 160, 250, 200, 300, GM"s lineup probably the 4.2 I6 too, Jeep's 4.0(which I like) Mopars Slant six. Seems like the only ones built right were the Cummins. Good work man, I hope to acomplish something similar one day.

The Blue 'stang is a fake...ur...replica snake with a 427 stroker with the suspension goodies all in placed. Glad that you like it .

Repeat reading , and you'll understand !

Cheers,

2 mustangs, 1 powered by classic muscle vs. 1 powered by import muscle. which car would you put your money on ?
not very hard to understand.
i think the pushrod motor should also get some boost pressure just to keep the playing field even.....then which car would you bet on :D