Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

• Sponsors (?)

I couldn't even imagine the attention you get cruising in that thing forget it . the attention with it parked was insane . and once it was started it looked like Super Bowl Sunday I looked up and there was a big ass crowd . car is top notch dude I can't say it enough !

Reactions: 1 user
Do you have people try to race you at every red light? Lol :burnout:
They all look but most of them have more sense than that ;)

Not that I go around reving on cars but I could never (with a straight face) rev on a car like that. It's like picking a fight with the former champ Mike Tyson.
And you know I'll bite off their ear!
i would... id drag dat **** down the rd
chasing after me toting bacon wrapped onion rings? Lol

Hell I'd do it just to watch that car scream down the street lol
I have a lot of respect for this car and the power it makes. It can get really sketchy really fast. It honestly isn't worth driving it like a maniac, for my safety and yours ;). I have a dead end access road where my shop is and 1lb of boost and 10% throttle was all that it took to slide down the road sideways 300'
You seriously think he'd give people the time of day in that green machine? Nicks lime green T-top sticks out more going down the road than a Ferrari driving in Compton, CA.
Lol

@84Ttop Where's your license plates?
there is no front plate. The back plate is hiding behind the chute. I have never been bothered by the law yet

Reactions: 1 users
I couldn't even imagine the attention you get cruising in that thing forget it . the attention with it parked was insane . and once it was started it looked like Super Bowl Sunday I looked up and there was a big ass crowd . car is top notch dude I can't say it enough !
Thanks Jeff! I'll make sure to have the car up at the shop next time your down this way. I would be more than happy to take you for a spin

Thanks Jeff! I'll make sure to have the car up at the shop next time your down this way. I would be more than happy to take you for a spin

Sounds like a plan ! like i said keep me in the loop the next big race in the spring you guys do i would love to come hang out

I've got big plans for the 84' but can not divulge them at this time... We will just leave it as a some what radical change with the motor ;) and don't worry, I'll still street drive it!
I reserve my prediction until you actually divulge and see if i am right

One last cruise before the winter "update". Coolant temp sensor read 28 degrees when I fired it up to take a ride... I was sure to wear a jacket and I have to say that the Ttops did stay in, lol.

Put your guesses in now for the update... Quite a bit will be changing for next years season
IMG_20150102_090540225.jpg

One last cruise before the winter "update". Coolant temp sensor read 28 degrees when I fired it up to take a ride... I was sure to wear a jacket and I have to say that the Ttops did stay in, lol.

Put your guesses in now for the update... Quite a bit will be changing for next years season
IMG_20150102_090540225.jpg
v30 coughhhhhh

Reactions: 1 users