Expired 89 Custom Race Show Street Gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve300ex

Jan 27, 2015
Custom show Street or track 89 Ford Mustang GT: giving away at 20,000 obo
frankliville New jersey [email protected]
2 owner of the car. I bought it with 60k. Currently has approx 108k on Body only. Entire car is ready for a show and is mint. The car made 570 rear wheel hp on dyno on a mild tune with stock procharger pulley.
Engine trans and rear have less then 3k miles on them. Literally not even broken in. I finished it up and had so much effort and money into, it just sits. I built a house, got married, and had a baby and I don’t have time for it and it needs a new home. Took it to a few car shows and around town but that’s it. I set it up for drivability on the street, easy pull clutch and limited slip rear. It drives perfect and can still kill it at the track. This car was bone stock when I got it and I know its hard to believe but is babied. No stress cracks in body or frame, no twists or anything. Rear boxes are perfect.
Everything listed is to my memory its been a long process but if you don’t see something here just ask.
Engine supercharged D and D motorsports R block 331 stroker motor. Still have the receipt
R SVO Siamese block rated at 1000hp, Computer tuned by big daddy performance, Forged crank and pistons all balanced and blueprinted, oringed block, head studs,sfi balancer, Dual row timing chain, Custom cam, Edelbrock victor junior heads, 70cc chambers, crane roller rockers, 7 qt oil pan, high volume oil pump, billet steel flywheel, holley 50lb injectors, edelbrock intake manifold, bbk long tube headers, aeromative fuel rails, elebrock throttle body, msd distributor, taylor 11mm wires, high flow cat H pipe, flowmasters exhaust, pro m mass air meter, msd ignition box. Aluminum radiator, flex fan, tons of chrome and powdercoat
Fuel , aeromative kit with Weldon pump, sumped tank,
Supercharger polished D1-SC procharger, 3 core intercooler kn filter
Trans Tremek tko , pro 5.0 shifter, dryvshaft loop, Mcloed Scattershield, mcleod twin disk clutch.
Rear Detroit trutrac, 3.73 gears, moser 31 spline
Body , full cervinis cobra kit, , rear bumber, side skirts,wing, ford cobra original taillights, ram air 2.5inch cowl hood, front stalker bumber .
Engine bay full shaved , painted and all holes filled, wiring harness extended and mounted outside, hardly any wires visible, polished ac and braided hoses, tons of chrome and powdercoat
Brand new cobra R wheels, literally brand new MT drag radials, Literally brand new nitto zr fronts
Interior, full black, all new carpet and head liner, corbeu bucket front seats, matching rear seat and door panels, same material as front. Autometer phantom white face gauges, tach shiftlight, oil,fuel, etc cant remember brand at moment but dual pipe read egt digital gauge in glove box, all bunged headers, billet accessories, eclipse head unit and clarion amp.
Welded subframe connectors, rear control arms. new brakes and rotors in front, new wheel bearings
and more

Attachments

• IMG_6024.JPG
    IMG_6024.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,297
  • IMG_6017.JPG
    IMG_6017.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,394
  • IMG_5976.JPG
    IMG_5976.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,325
  • IMG_6034.JPG
    IMG_6034.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,124
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I want your phone number too.that's important
Hey this is TJMUSTANGGN and im very interested in your car.i joined the site to talk to you about your car.what is the bottom dollar on the car.I am a serious buyer so tell me the best price u can drop to.My phone number is 3364538868. call me if u like tomorrow.but tonight reply back to me what is your bottom dollar.

Hmmmm.... My Spidey sense in tingling. :chin

Use caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.