Expired 89' Gt With Lots Of Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Fox

Nov 3, 2014
Looking to sell my 89 Mustang. The car has a lot of new performance parts as I was looking to build a nice street/strip car until my wife and got relocated and now I need to sell. Here is a list of mods. The car has been converted to 5 lug and all mods are new with in the year. The only problem is when the rear end was set-up something must have been done wrong, because the is a whine when coasting and cruising. I'm open to offers looking to get 6K for the car. More pics upon request.
  • Engine- a/c and smog pump by pass pulleys.
  • Trans-stock
  • Diff- 3.73 gears with cobra limited slip and 31 spline axles
  • Brakes-slotted front rotors with Hawk brake pads/Brand new rear drums and shoes.
  • Tires and Rims- 275/40R17 Nitto 555 with black 17/9 10th anniversary rims
  • Paint- is in good shape, but does have its fair share of scratches. Could use a re spray
  • Exterior- Solid, zero rust
  • Interior- decent shape for a 20+ year old car

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 299
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 307
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 330
  • photo(12).JPG
    photo(12).JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 291
  • Sponsors (?)

Looking to sell my 89 Mustang. The car has a lot of new performance parts as I was looking to build a nice street/strip car until my wife and got relocated and now I need to sell. Here is a list of mods. The car has been converted to 5 lug and all mods are new with in the year. The only problem is when the rear end was set-up something must have been done wrong, because the is a whine when coasting and cruising. I'm open to offers looking to get 6K for the car. More pics upon request.
  • Trans-stock
  • Brakes-slotted front rotors with Hawk brake pads/Brand new rear drums and shoes.
  • Paint- is in good shape, but does have its fair share of scratches. Could use a re spray
Guys I'm looking to move this car quick! I'm moving out of state and have no where to store it. Make me an offer, maybe we can work a deal.

• Trans-stock
Still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.