Status
Not open for further replies.

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
www.angelfire.com
I've been kicking this around for a while now, and the time is here. I'm selling my pro turbo kits single turbo setup. I bought this kit used and never installed it as I haven't gotten around to purchasing the fuel system. The hot side is Swain Tech "White lightning" coated. This coating is very expensive, Swain tech charges ~$350 to coat the headers alone and $40/foot for the other pipes. Here's some details on the coating:

White Lightning Exhaust by Swain Tech for Automotive Coatings including engine piston coatings, ceramic coating services engine, automotive ceramic coating, ceramic header coating, dry film lubricant, race engine coatings, exhaust header coating

The kit also comes with a turbosmart Eboost controller, tial waste gate, bosch BOV, turbo blanket, intercooler, all of the cold side piping, misc. clamps, and couplers. The only thing it does not have is a Y pipe to connect to the downpipe if you wanted to run duals.

The kit comes with a T64e turbo that has a T4 flange and the turbine housing is a .81AR. I also have for sale seperately a T76 turbo that has a polished compressor housing and a jet hot coated T4 turbine housing. The turbine housing has a .96AR.

I'm asking $3000 OBO for the kit and I'm asking what I paid for the T76 which was $800. I am open to offers but I'm in no hurry to sell it either. Please email me at killercanaryAThotmail.com Here are some pictures:

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1611-1.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

turboassembled9.jpg

turboassembled6.jpg

turboassembled4.jpg