95 Mustang

Ok the first Mustang I wanted the one with the 131k miles on it went down to four thousand dollars. If I offered them $3500 for it would it be worth it or should I still not even think about buying it?

• Sponsors (?)

tjmaxx said:
Ok the first Mustang I wanted the one with the 131k miles on it went down to four thousand dollars. If I offered them $3500 for it would it be worth it or should I still not even think about buying it?

I would start with 3500 cash. Thats about what i got mine for and i had way less miles. Maybe even offer 3400, you never know until you try. Haggle with them, and don't be intimidated. They do it for a living, where i'm sure your a first time dealer since its your first stang. Make sure they see the cash, its like buck feaver, they get excited and just might take it, as soon as they do, take the car and run like a madman. :nice: . I've bought about 6 cars and have got some pretty outstanding deals. Don't be the nice guy, i found that out the hard way. :nonono:

Good luck :D

94 3.8l stang said:
I would start with 3500 cash. Thats about what i got mine for and i had way less miles. Maybe even offer 3400, you never know until you try. Haggle with them, and don't be intimidated. They do it for a living, where i'm sure your a first time dealer since its your first stang. Make sure they see the cash, its like buck feaver, they get excited and just might take it, as soon as they do, take the car and run like a madman. :nice: . I've bought about 6 cars and have got some pretty outstanding deals. Don't be the nice guy, i found that out the hard way. :nonono:

Good luck :D

good advice, but still 131k is still SOOO many miles. Personally I would never get anything with under 20K, I mean, honstly mine's got 24k on it, and I would never tell a buyer, but its not a car I'd recommend anybody buying, I haven't really treated very well. Then again its not a car I plan on keeping for 10 years, in the next year or so I'm hoping to trade it in.
So I don't know dude, wayyy too many miles for my taste. Then again, if u can get it down to 3400 it may not be too bad of a deal. Just don't get stuck with something you'll regret not having waited for something better. I know I have...if I would've waited about 4 months I'd own a GT instead of a six. Brand new one too. Anyways, good luck!