'95 V6, Opinions...

JayKoz

Jun 6, 2004
I can get a pretty good deal on this Mustang, $4500 and they're negotiatable they say.. and it has 68k miles.. 5 spd std, power everything, taken care of very well. Female driven, and kept in garage. I just wanna know what you guys think of it.

I think it'll look really really nice if I throw some tints on there.. I like how it's got that dark hunter green color to it.Any and ALL opinions greatly appreciated, I took these pictures with high resolution so bare with them. Thanks guys.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Thanks again!

• Sponsors (?)

To my knowledge 95's had head gasket problems. Check to see if they were replaced. Also, get a carfax report on the car, since it has quite low milage for its age. Besides that, I always rate stangs :nice: (I might be a little biased).

nice catch man, its good it was a female driven car, guys tend to beat on V6s alot. i had a 95 6 banger also, mine was rio red, but your green is sweet! if i were you the first thing i would do(and did to mine) is get a new set of wheels, the rest of the car is beutiful, but those wheels, i hated mine. it sounds like you havent bought it yet, ask them to bring the price down to 4000, that would be a great deal, hope you get it man! one more thing, what stereo does it have in it? that could make a price difference also.

The problem with a GT is that I just can't afford the insurance being a college student. My younger sister will be getting a car--granted, my parents will help me out a bit but a GT would just bury me for insurance.

Duuuuude are cars are like bros... if u were to buy it...
1995 Mustang
Deep Forest Green (even though its bluish...)
5 Spd
Tan/Black Int...
i got mine for 3200 with 112,000 on it, and a terrible clutch, i mean terrible, so we replaced that asap ... for <700 bux
otherwise the only major difference is mine has a different (all be it OEM) spoiler
what part of CT u live in? (thats saying ure buying that car locally)
This pic is painfully out of date, the only thing new i have added since that that you would be able to see would be the liscence plate frame =D

First off, I like the URL, STFUnet?
Second, including a personal picture of beer in the first pic is always a plus in my book! :cheers:
Third, don't black out the headlights on a dark green car. I've got the same color - check the door panel and tell me if it is Ford Color code FU. Go with clear corners instread. :nice:
Fourth, try to get the guy to drop about a gand off the price. Run a CarFax, and take it to a mechanic to get the once over on it first.
Fifth, mod, mod, and more mods! Start with the ugly rims first! :banana:
Sixth, looks good, enjoy!

Sounds good and looks good, but like they said above, try to get them down to 4000 or something. I bought my 95 v6 identical to that one except auto for 3700, with 74k on it. So far I've put 20% tint on, cobra headlights and clear corners, cold air intake....I can get you some pics if you want to see what it would look like, but anyway....looks good, I'd take it (but im biased)

Unless they changed the lower trim piece on the side of the car near the front tires, that is a 1994 model, not a 1995. Not that it makes much difference, just something to note. Insurance may be cheaper knowing its 10 years old and not 9.