Expired 99-04 4.6 Fuel Rails, Oem Cams, And Iron Timing Chain Tensioners

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertigasen

Apr 28, 2004
Falcon, CO
I am cleaning out my garage, here is what I have left.

OEM Ford Fuel Rails from a 2004 Mustang GT. Less than 20k miles on it, looks new. $75 obo

OEM cams. 2 are a matching set, with the gears still attached. They are from a 2003 Mustang GT, about 85k miles when removed, but never had an issue with them. The 3rd, is from a blown engine, believe it is the left side (drivers). There is a small scuff on one of the lobes, but easily polished out. All 3 for $100 obo.

OEM Ford 4.6 Iron Timing Chain Tensioners. These came off of my 2003 Mustang GT engine. While I was rebuilding it for a guy who blew his engine, I removed my iron tensioners incase I did another build later. I reused his plastic tensioners! $80 obo.

You pay actual shipping charges! The Tensioners are easy, they will fit in a small USPS Priority box for like $6. The cams and rail will need a bigger box, but they go more by weight. I will make a box for the cams to make it as small as possible, and as light as possible. The rail should be light, just a bigger box because I don't want to bend the crossover tube.

Pictures will be put up after I have internet at home, a power supply went out on the cable, so I am posting this from work, with no access to photobucket!

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.