99-04 V1-Strim Vortech kit $1600

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfernoGT

Jul 7, 2010
Selling my S-Trim kit off my 2003 GT. Had it for about 2 years now, and has performed flawlessly. Comes complete with eveything you need to install, some road grime, but in really good overall condition. Needs nothing. Decided to sell the car as stock, so the blower is for sale. Looking for $1600 firm.

Email me at [email protected] for pictures

• Sponsors (?)

This guy is a scam, tried to rip me off for a MAF meter on the NMRA board. He refunded my money cuz I called him out on the NMRA board and he wanted me to retract my statements so he could scam a guy from Canada for the higher dollar blower. DON'T BUT FROM THIS SCAMMER!

MODS- PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD!!

Yeah, this guy is a scammer, he got $1500 of my money and I'm getting it back weather I go and get it myself. I made several payments, and saved every single email and labeled everything. And I will glady share every single one to whoever can help me. He used a fake email and as soon as he had my cash he closed it. Anyone with some info for me where this fools lives or anything help me out

This guy is from Indiana, I filed a dispute with my credit card and they followed up with an actual phone call. There taking this seriously for only $1500 bucks. I will need this thread if they decide to press wire fraud charges.

This guy is from Indiana, I filed a dispute with my credit card and they followed up with an actual phone call. There taking this seriously for only $1500 bucks. I will need this thread if they decide to press wire fraud charges.
This prick got me for $550.00 through paypal on the NMRA site.Any info will help me hunt him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.