99 Cobra Electrical Issues

I've got a 1999 Cobra 89xxx miles. Shortly after i got it (about 3 months ago) i noticed that sometimes if i downshifted the dash lights would flicker and reset(as if turning the key to "On" position before starting). Thought maybe my alternator was going bad but It didn't do it often so I didn't think a lot of it. Last week i hit some bumpy grooves in the road and the dash reset with every bump. Weirded me out so I parked her for the weekend. Drank beer, shot off fireworks, had fun. Started her up today (forgot it was acting up last week) and started to pull out of the parking lot. I let off of the gas and it jerked a little because i hadn't pushed in the clutch and it reset with the jerk. I turned around and replicated the jerk and it reset every time. What's wrong with my baby??????
Any advice or help would be appreciated.

Notes:
I believe it has the stock alternator. It has the green dot on it.

When the dash lights reset all of the lights dim and the battery gauge fluctuates.

The ABS light comes on and off seperate from the reset. Reservoir is topped off. Could something be loose in the abs system causing this? Recently had rotors replaced.

• Sponsors (?)