A few night pictures

• Sponsors (?)

OxMox said:
troof, you get what you pay for. see if you drop 600$ will they drop the rest... or even if you spend 400$???? either that or keep saving and dont modd the v6 right away

Money's going to be flying all over the place in the next few months...the stang, the vette mostly and the camera... Maybe I'll try to convince the parents the we need a new one:shrug: lol...If not they still owe me some money because they were going to pay $100(since everyone will be using it) for my video camera but they didn't.

Tim, were talking about camera that would take pictures of mustangs. :D

In that case....
derailed%20thread.jpg

jasonlee0704 said:
Hey, what are you doing with your red carpet after you install the black one? I have an all-black interior, and I've been looking for a used red carpet to add some color, and I'll be happy to buy it off of you when it is time.

The carpet isnt really in that great of shape.

it is.

The carpet does require alot of prep work. It's definitely not a direct fit. You have to let it sit in the car for a day or so. Use a heat gun on it. Stretch it out. Heat gun some more. Let it sit. Heat gun again. then lay the old carpet over it and cut the excess off.

My dad ordered new carpet for his camaro and it took 3 days for us to get it to sit perfectly to the car.

Nice carpet. Can't wait to put mine in this summer.