About To Get My 85gt Ragtop Back On The Road

MsDeath

Apr 21, 2015
I have a 85 GT CVT, blk/blk Automatic that I bought new in Sept of 1984. I've been the only driver, car has never been smoked in, and I have every piece of service record. It's been sitting since 2006, when I bought a new one, but I'm about to get it out and have fun again. My question is where is the best place to buy quality replacement parts, mostly weatherstrippings and rubbers, I need a new top with pads, and I want a great paint man in Va or NC who knows his trade. No body damage, no rust! I just need to know where to start! Help!!

• Sponsors (?)

Got everything you need to get it fixed up! PM me for the discount code. 1979-1993 Fox Body Mustang Parts, 5.0 Mustang Parts

I have a 85 GT CVT, blk/blk Automatic that I bought new in Sept of 1984. I've been the only driver, car has never been smoked in, and I have every piece of service record. It's been sitting since 2006, when I bought a new one, but I'm about to get it out and have fun again. My question is where is the best place to buy quality replacement parts, mostly weatherstrippings and rubbers, I need a new top with pads, and I want a great paint man in Va or NC who knows his trade. No body damage, no rust! I just need to know where to start! Help!!