Accufab Throttle Body/plenum Question

Kdoggy

Jan 9, 2015
Torrance, CA
I have a chance to purchase an accufab 70mm tb/ plenum for a great deal but I don't really no anything about these particular tb's, are they any good I'm kind of hearing mix things, on there website they claim to make the best tb's in the world or something like that I mean they look legit but any other info I can get from you guys would be a huge peice of mind before I go ahead and shell some cash.

Thank you guys,
Kyle

• Sponsors (?)

Accufab seems to be the Nike of Throttle-bodies and Upper-intakes. I'm hoping you get a good deal, saw a combo for about 400 U.S. currency. That is way to rich for my blood.

If I were you; I would purchase a ported throttle-body, it stills functions like the the 70 mm but without so much loss of torque. To be honest if you get the larger throttle-body without a tune your car might end up falling on its face from time to time when RPM's drop from 6000 to 1000.

Accufab seems to be the Nike of Throttle-bodies and Upper-intakes. I'm hoping you get a good deal, saw a combo for about 400 U.S. currency. That is way to rich for my blood.

If I were you; I would purchase a ported throttle-body, it stills functions like the the 70 mm but without so much loss of torque. To be honest if you get the larger throttle-body without a tune your car might end up falling on its face from time to time when RPM's drop from 6000 to 1000.

Thanks for your response man I appreciate, but yeah I'm getting a great deal the one I'm buying was used for about two months the guy wants $175 so I think I'm getting it for a steal.

Reactions: 1 user
Yea, that is a good deal. You can always buy and sell for more.

Yeah that's true but I have been wanting a throttle body so bad and I came across this one and got really lucky, so I think I'm gonna keep it and enjoy it for a long time. O and I like how you said Accufab is the Nike of throttle body companies that is exactly the kinda thing I was looking to hear lol.