Adding Gauges?

Stan McKinney

Jun 3, 2015
I do not have the performance pack. I wanted the 50th anniversary wheels.
Has anyone added the gauge pack or have any other way to add an oil pressure and boost gauges?
I know someone from Ford follows these posts. Is the wiring already there? Is it just a matter of adding the right trim piece and a gauge pack? I have seen take-off panels with the gauges for sell. Will they fit without major modifications or adding additional wiring?
Any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Late post but my new V6 automatic coupe has a function on the dash that displays oil,water and trans temps and pressures. Air fuel ratio and inches of manifold vacuum and pressure.Really information overload! haven't tried to display this while driving so it may only display in park. The information surprised me when I first found it during the explore the new car morning.

Over the years,I've wanted to add gauges to my cars too but the wiring and general hook up was beyond my skill level so I never followed through with it. Dakota Digital has some nice gauges if you want to check them out.

You could always use an nGAUGE in place of the middle A/C vent. It can display 6 gauges at once and has an LED RPM thing at the top. That would honestly probably cost less than getting the dash pieces and gauges plus it would come with a tune! The Ecoboost gauge cluster sells just shy of $300.00. I was considering swapping out my PP GT gauges with Ecoboost gauges once my Novi goes on.

I thought when you tuned the car it may void the warranty. You don't have to tune to use the nGAUGE though. It plugs into obd2. Not sure on the level of difficulty I'm sure it wouldn't take more than about an hour with taking your time if placing it in an ac vent.