Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges Installed w/Pics!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Got the gauges installed today. My comments.

1. Came with 2 faces and 2 bezels to mix and match..I wanted a chrome bezel but they didnt give me one..Steeda getting it for me...I just put pics of different combos, but Im going with the black face, white back light, black numbers and chrome bezel. The silver bezel looks white, and the stock gauges have chrome trim.

2. For being as pricey as they are, there is NO operating booklet or manual..just a 2 page, stapled "general" info sheet. :bs:

3. The Pillar is by "Speed of Sound" and matches the stock one exactly..this makes for a really neat fit of the gauges.

Here's a few pics:

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5418.jpg

Just gotta learn how to use them to scan what I want displayed.

RC

Attachments

• IMG_5423.jpg
    IMG_5423.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_5419.jpg
    IMG_5419.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_5418.jpg
    IMG_5418.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 406
  • Sponsors (?)

These are the ones I am considering to put into a vent pod.

Question for ya...any idea how difficult it is to hook them up to display supercharger boost and A/F mixture? I found that they offer 2 different sending units, but no idea which is needed.

Each gauge has a couple more inputs for extra external devices. The AFR is already displayed on 2011 and up since the car is already equipped with wideband O2 sensors
RC

Got the gauges installed today. My comments.

1. Came with 2 faces and 2 bezels to mix and match..I wanted a chrome bezel but they didnt give me one..Steeda getting it for me...I just put pics of different combos, but Im going with the black face, white back light, black numbers and chrome bezel. The silver bezel looks white, and the stock gauges have chrome trim.

2. For being as pricey as they are, there is NO operating booklet or manual..just a 2 page, stapled "general" info sheet. :bs:

3. The Pillar is by "Speed of Sound" and matches the stock one exactly..this makes for a really neat fit of the gauges.

Just gotta learn how to use them to scan what I want displayed.

RC

I found the blue to be really hard to see in bright daylight.

UPDATE FOR AUTO'S!

Hey folks! Anyone with a 2011+ GT with the Auto. Trans-

You may have noticed that the Trans. Temp. does not show anything. I have been in contact with Aeroforce Tech., and there is now an UPDATE for the gauge! I sent mine in last week, got it back, and they said to use Platform 4, Trans Temp 3 - SUCCESS!! :hail2:

I'm a happy camper now! I can monitor the Trans. Temp's when doing the occasional track day, and I set the LCD's to come on in case it gets above 230 degrees. :D

Hey folks! Anyone with a 2011+ GT with the Auto. Trans-

You may have noticed that the Trans. Temp. does not show anything. I have been in contact with Aeroforce Tech., and there is now an UPDATE for the gauge! I sent mine in last week, got it back, and they said to use Platform 4, Trans Temp 3 - SUCCESS!! :hail2:

I'm a happy camper now! I can monitor the Trans. Temp's when doing the occasional track day, and I set the LCD's to come on in case it gets above 230 degrees. :D
I have a 2012 Mustang GT/CS automatic and recently purchased one of these gauges. It doesn't monitor any auto trans data. What gear it's in, tc slip etc. Also no knock sensor info plus other valuable info that I used to get in my 2005 Mustang. Very disappointed! Too bad they don't allow download of firmware and user update of the device. :canada:

Well, I shipped mine back to them, and they applied the update and returned it. The only extra $$ was for me to ship it to them. Send them an email and ask about the other features... maybe they'll work on those, too! "Current Gear" would be rather handy! ;)

It may not show Knock Retard, but it does show Ignition Advance... I would think if the Knock Sensors detected an issue, it would pull timing, lowering the IA value... correct?