Aftermarket Fenders

• Sponsors (?)

The front bumper and headlights will have to come out to access the bolts. I think there are 2 bolts along the front, 5-6 along the top, 2-3 that must be accessed with the door open and one from the bottom. I relatively easy change, if you like the fenders.

Being that she is young, and remembering how girls were when I was still in school, they like to sit on hoods and fenders a lot (don't know why), but you may be better off to go with steel fenders

Hey If you want some fenders i have some i willling to sell you. I actually bought them off ebay, and the company sent me the wrong ones:shrug:. They are the Z3 fenders, and i orderd the roadster ones. I was going to have to pay the shipment both ways, which was about $90, so i just decides to keep them. They told me shipping would be about $45 each way. They are pre drilled, look nice, and should fit well but just not the ones i wanted. I will let them go chep so i can buy the right ones and its not a total loss... Call me if your interested...... 513 265 1347 ( after 2:30pm):flag:
Matt

98CobraClone said:
Being that she is young, and remembering how girls were when I was still in school, they like to sit on hoods and fenders a lot (don't know why), but you may be better off to go with steel fenders

+1. I can remember a few times when that happened to my car. I didn't mind much though, seeing as how the fenders are steel.

And what is everybody's facination with Z3 fenders and Cobra R wings for mustangs?