Alarm Help Please

rattlecan96gt

Dec 22, 2016
Dallas, Texas
I need to figure out what brand aftermarket alarm system I have .the system used to chirp twice when I would arm it but now it only does it once so im not sure if its arming properly also this just started today when I would turn the key on it would chirp like 4 times but nothing bad would happen I just need to figure out the brand so I can do some research to diag the problem and get it fixed before the system decides to not allow me to start my car.ive looked all over the box ive looked on the shock sensor and I checked the alarm speaker for any type of logo and ive got nothing ,any help would be greatly appreciated . also figuring this out my help me in figuring out my other electrical issues

• Sponsors (?)

whats up squeak93
yea I found the big box and the shock sensor but I couldn't find anything on them all I found was some info on the ignition module which I don't have much knowledge on the electrical side of things but I don't think that would help us on this

It's likely manufactured by DEI. They make a ton of brands of alarms and do a lot of work for other companies. The "brain" box should have a part number or serial on it. Look in the driver side kick panel at the door lock t taps and follow those wires back to the box.