America Has Everything better

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

One thing the USA has over most countries is that we have created most of the inventions or improved upon them in some way. Good ole' American ingenuity and drive. We figured out very quickly that "Necessity is the Mother of Invention" and applied it to everything. No other country comes close.

I thought it was funny that my dad, who is not into cars at all, laughs at the fact that certain performance Toyotas are called TRDs or turds in his book lol. I never thought about that before lol, now whenever I see TRD on something I just think Turd.

VOORHEES said:
One thing the USA has over most countries is that we have created most of the inventions or improved upon them in some way. Good ole' American ingenuity and drive. We figured out very quickly that "Necessity is the Mother of Invention" and applied it to everything. No other country comes close.

think ull find it was us English that created most kool stuff, but thats beside the point!

America is the greatest country in the ENTIRE world, (hence my now yearly holiday to the sunshine state) i drive american cars, i eat americna food, i listen to american music, i watch american tv, America is the best!

I hate it here and want to move over to the states within the next 5 years and "live the american dream"

How did sombody, somewhere put it "God bless America"

Si:flag:

svttech76 said:
... see how you like it living someplace else...
I like living someplace else already. :D

.....although there are a couple of US states I wouldn't have a problem migrating to. :nice: Not big on a lot of the American based one sided attitude I often see, but I've come to accept that it's just the way of thinking for most Americans. Open mindedness to another country's way of doing things or political policy isn't often one of your most explored traits. :shrug:

Gearbanger 101 said:
I like living someplace else already. :D

.....although there are a couple of US states I wouldn't have a problem migrating to. :nice: Not big on a lot of the American based one sided attitude I often see, but I've come to accept that it's just the way of thinking for most Americans. Open mindedness to another country's way of doing things or political policy isn't often one of your most explored traits. :shrug:

We don't have a one sided attitude. We have a correct sided attitude. All other countries have an incorrect sided attitude.:D

jstreet0204 said:
We don't have a one sided attitude. We have a correct sided attitude. All other countries have an incorrect sided attitude.:D
Silly me.....what was I thinking. That's a Canadian mentality for ya. :nonono:

I had to double check your post for a minute. For a second there that sounds an awful lot like something ambassador Redline might have said. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.