Another cool 05 picture

new22003

Jun 22, 2003
Missouri
jba_05mustang_sm.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I agree.

I amazed at all the companies that say they are going to be showing off new products at SEMA. It seemed like it took forever to get decent 2 valve parts. I guess everyone wants to get in on the ground floor on a new model.

Pehaps they figure we might have this design for 25 years like the last one (fox) and realize its a very profitable market. :rlaugh:

I have a mineral gray on order too. I hope you are not saying that color is not gonna be ready for 8 weeks. When did you order yours? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago tomorow!!

05GT Zman said:
I have a mineral gray on order too. I hope you are not saying that color is not gonna be ready for 8 weeks. When did you order yours? I ordered mine 2 weeks ago tomorow!!
I ordered it last week on the x-plan price. I was told that it would be 8 to 10 weeks. And from what I gather, 8 to 10 weeks is about right for new orders. The color has nothing to do with how long it'll take, just the fact that all new orders take that long.

Interestingly enough, Mineral Grey is the one color I haven't seen much of on various online photos. I think this was the first close up photo of this color.

Thanks for the info! I love that color I am glad I choose it. I think the stock wheels with mineral gray are going to look good! I am selling my Wrx that has 19" and I am sick of rubberband tires. I cant wait to have some tires with meat on them again.

Totemic said:
I think that's the Mineral Grey Metallic, the same color as my car....which should be available in another 8 weeks. Sigh...it's gonna be a long 8 weeks.

There is a mineral grey one over at my local Ford dealer. MG, manual tranny, parchment leather interior, spoiler, premium wheels (the not so hot ones, not the bullitt style) even had the color changing dash. Really awesome. They really worked at selling it to me... but would not budge from $27,750. They were gonna give me good trade in though...

Great colour, the best colour in my opinion. Is it a metallic grey or a heavily laquered grey?

How will this differ from the titanium grey coming out next year i wonder?

I'm wondering are those wheels a photoshop as they look a little brighter than the rest of the car and it looks a little too low. I'm sure i'm wrong but i'm a little suspicious of it.

Isn't it amazing what a good set of wheels can do for this car. It titally transforms it. Loose the spoiler though, its naff and the car doesn't need it. I'd like to see an audi RS type lip spoiler on that car, nice a subtle. Photoshop anyone?