Anyone else have this rattle?

4point6

Feb 8, 2004
Twin Cities, MN
It's coming from the backseat, the piece of vinyl that arches the top of them infront of the speakers. I can't figure a way to fix it, and it's bugging the hell out of me. I could probably put some tape in but I don't know how to get the thing off. Any help is appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

YES YES YES I KNOW!
I'm about to lose it....I took everything apart, nothing moves, taped it all down..dont know what to do, cant take the rattling, help me guys help mE GUYS HELP ME GUYS!!!!

No seriously, its driving me crazy. Like really, I cant take it.

ShadowGreyStang said:
Ive had a rattle from the same area. Its usually the rear seat belt rattling on the plastic covers, or the passenger seat belt rattling on the seat.

They did, but I now have them buckled all the time. It's something from the top of the seats and the speaker deck. And yes a loud speaker system drowns it out, but also can make more rattles.... exhaust should be coming soon :) ..until then this sucks :notnice: .

I've swapped out the mach 460 system, got rid of that "box" under the rear dash...replaced it with my own subs ...once thats out, there's not much else. I've tied all the clips and crap down, tightened all the bolts...I've checked the seat belts and all...I thought that it was the bracket that holds that vinyl piece on, but it's not...I snugged that down, I've toyed with the idea of taking apart the vinyl piece, but dont wanna screw it up....eeesh. I wish I could find it...