anyone else see the irony here?

black2010

Apr 11, 2009
Just noticed the 2010 camaro advertisements at the top of the message boards. Thought it was pretty fun :D

Don't get me wrong I like the new camaro's too but had to chuckly a bit the first time I saw it on the stangnet board.

On a side note... Have any 2010 owners seen another 2010 on the streets yet? I've had mine a bit over a month now and have yet to see another one. I have however seen 3 of the new camaros out in the past couple of days...

Trying to track one down that is black as well as a new challenger that is black and see if they would be willing to take a pic together. Thought it would be cool to have them all next to each other for a picture op.

• Sponsors (?)

Yes its funny that a camaro advertisment banner is at the top, and if you try the camaro fourm, a mustang banner might also appear there. It rotates through several different banners, as long as it keeps the site going, I am happy to see it there.

I don't have a 2010, but I went on a 1800 mile motorcycle trip last week and saw 7-v6 converts, 1-v6 coupe and 1-GT coupe through So Cal, Arizona and southern Utah. Looked good as I was driving by