Anyone lowered their coupe?

• Sponsors (?)

Lowered approx 1.5"

sid1a02.JPG

golf4283 said:
GP man ur car is so sweet. I want my stang to look exactly like that when im done. I just want mine painted and with black bullitts. I look at ur website all the time and read about what you have done. Great work man. :)

Thanks for the compliments ( and the paint comment :stick: :( )

I really need to update my site with all the more recent stuff I've been doin.

gp001 said:
Yes 17x8, 4.75 bs
Lowering it any more in the front will result in rubbing, at least the way I drive :D

Agreed, I trimmed 1 coil off a set of GT coils. The drop after springs settling and all is about 1.5" and I deffinetly would not reccomend going lower! I had to roll my fenders to keep from rubbing, and I scrape occasionally!

My tires are a 225/60/15 with 4.5" bs. Will try to post pics tomorrow

mustangracer said:
GP001..out of curiosity, can you give me measurements from the top of the wheel opening for the front and back?..I'm trying to figure out how much mine is lowered...

thanks

I finally got out there to measure for you. These measurments are from the ground to the lip of the wheel opening at the wheel centerline.

Front 25 3/4"
Rear 26 1/8"

It's a little low for me, but it's not my stang. Looks alright though, bet it turns heads like crazy. Andit looks like there's two cars parked side by side, look at the shadow in the first pic, and you can see another coupe through the green coupes window in the second pic. Also, I might be wrong, but it looks like ttII's on the black one and 200s(s200?) wheels on the green. Nice cars. :nice: