" Are You Driver Enough? " Contest - My Video Entry

• Sponsors (?)

Nice video Alcino! Wishing you all the luck in the world! If nothing else, you have a home movie to share with your son later, which is priceless! Thanks for sharing and again, best of luck to you!

Hey I saw your car in a magazine!
image1 (2).JPG

Yes, that's me. I got a call from the author 6-8 months ago asking me about my car. They said they were trying to make an article on competitive budget cars at the Ultimate Street Car events. I wasn't told what magazine it would be in since it wasn't for sure. I assumed Car Craft or Hotrod, but forgot about it since it had been a while. Then I got surprised on Facebook when people started tagging pics of the article from the new magazine "RoadKill". I love the show, so I'm very honored to be part of the action and "#1" to boot! If you read the article my car is also the only one that got a "pop-out quote". Not the most flattering one, but with a mustang II I've learned to smile and take it all in fun.

One more thing... I won the video contest on the end of year second chance round. So the last two months have been good for the Mustang II world!

Reactions: 1 user