Build Thread As Requested: Project Horse Manure

• Sponsors (?)

Video of Turbo car Burnouts?

Turbo car is down for revisions. The girls are moved into their new bedroom, despite me not being done with trim work. Momma wasn't waiting anymore. I got into a spot where i really needed to finish the flareside so my son could drive it. Got it started and running and the engine is so worn out I'm pulling the engine out and just dropping a crate engine in it. Between work, honey dos and the boy's vehicles, I've had time for nothing of mine. Check back in spring.

Reactions: 2 users
image.jpeg

Stupid sideways pics @Noobz347 fix this man..

image.jpeg

Freddie wants his gravity fixed.

In all seriousness, I always get jealous seeing fathers and sons working together. My dad is still alive, but we live too far away and dont get to spend much time together. I hope my two boys decide they want to do a project car with me when they get a older. Thats my dream.

Reactions: 1 users
Welp, the piggy bank for a long block is empty currently , so guess what's getting attention again?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Man! Am I jealous of your shop! My son is helping me with my mustang merely to get my truck. Still fun though. I think you have the perfect car for the boy. It'll teach him great endurance and he will think dad knows everything, you are a smart man. My son is learning that he has an extremely anal old man, lol. I have to change out the heater coil in the truck (his truck, according to him) next month. It doesn't matter the vehicle, heater coils are a pain in the behind. Hey! More father/son time.

Reactions: 1 user
Man! Am I jealous of your shop! My son is helping me with my mustang merely to get my truck. Still fun though. I think you have the perfect car for the boy. It'll teach him great endurance and he will think dad knows everything, you are a smart man. My son is learning that he has an extremely anal old man, lol. I have to change out the heater coil in the truck (his truck, according to him) next month. It doesn't matter the vehicle, heater coils are a pain in the behind. Hey! More father/son time.

Thanks man. We've been having a good time with it. Still quite a ways to go.