Ass Hat In A Grey Fox Body Convertible Commits Hit And Run!

• Sponsors (?)

They are all morons.
Never ceases to amaze me that people will willingly put their car or their lives in jeopardy standing around watching some idiot do stunts that they clearly aren't qualified to do.

Reactions: 1 users
Right about the 3 second mark you can see his license plate. Someone with Adobe photoshop can easily capture and blow it up. He obviously lost control but then driving off after he took out those people is a criminal act and he will spend time behind bars.

Reactions: 1 user
In April 2008, a hit and run driver hit my 89 GT and totaled it. I wasn't hurt and gave the Orange County FL. sheriff deputy the details He just shrugged it off and told me that the driver of the Ford Ranger that hit me would probably never be found. He didn't seem to show much interest in looking for the driver or the truck, which hit me and took out 2 mailboxes in the process. 'Rotsa Ruck' in the guy ever getting caught....

If nobody was hurt the cops don't care about "justice", that's what insurance is for in their minds. In my mind it's personal like in the days when somebody gets caught stealing a horse they'd get shot!

I'll say this, I have a Jekyll/hyde personality when I am not driving/driving. Should someone try to do a hit and run on me, it would be in their best interest to completely immobilize my vehicle, because I would more than likely go Cruella Devilla on their dumb ass.

I finally just watched the video, couldn't at work since the video was blocked by our filter. Now that I've seen it I think these are all idiots and there were no victims in this video, at least not criminally. You'd never see me standing there watching poor drivers attempt to do burn outs and donuts only to lose control and seriously injure or possibly kill someone.

This is nothing short of Natural Selection. No productive nor intelligent persons were in attendance.

Reactions: 2 users