ATTN: Downriver people

5.0guy

Apr 17, 2004
MI
1990 Mustang stolen. Blue LX w/centerline autodrag rims, GT spoiler and tails. two orange bondo spots at the top of the windshield on both side, bondo spot on the driver's door, dent in the passenger side fender. I'll put up some pics in case you guys see it. call APPD 313-386-7800

no longer has the cowl hood..

attachment.php

good pic of the dent..
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02166.JPG
    DSC02166.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 1,358
  • DSC02818.JPG
    DSC02818.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,333
  • Sponsors (?)

about 6:30am, an hour or so after my dad left for work..neighbor saw the car being towed by a small red car, but thought it was me taking it somewhere to be stored..this is so aggrevating. no alarm or anything, no signs of forced entry..ugh

be on the lookout while at the cruise this weekend..it was some kids, so they'll probably be dumb enough to drive it around. if I see them, we'll definitely be having some words at least..

If I find them, can i beat them or do you just want me to hold them and let you have 1st dibs on whippin' their a$$es.

Seriously though, I'll keep my eyes open for it. :mad:

What's the vin # and liscense plate # incase their stupid enough to leave yours on?

ill definatly ask around and keep my eyes open for ya i live probally right around you and i know alot of mustang guys around here, and ill ask around if any1 just aquired some new parts, im getting sick of people ripping off others just cause there lazy pieces of ***** and cant get a job and buy **** for themselves, they gotta take stuff others have worked hard for and have put there blood and sweat into. if i find anything out bro i will for sure give ya a call and the PD also

pff..pl/pd, basically no insurance. my parents don't know if they're going to claim it. an investigator is "reviewing" the case..I think this means that he's seeing if it's worth his time, which it won't be. cops don't do much.. I've been looking on ebay and other local forums w/classifieds. nothing has come up.

5.0guy said:
pff..pl/pd, basically no insurance. my parents don't know if they're going to claim it. an investigator is "reviewing" the case..I think this means that he's seeing if it's worth his time, which it won't be. cops don't do much.. I've been looking on ebay and other local forums w/classifieds. nothing has come up.

sucks man. :notnice:

keep us updated