Att'n Pacific Green owners

• Sponsors (?)

OK, got another coupe up! I've also just received pics for the site's first Pacific Green convertible, I should have it up later this week.

PacificGreenSVT.com

You PG owners who have posted in here, if you have 3 good-sized pics, e-mail them to me with your car's info! Use the e-mail link on the PG site front page, I want to get as many of us in it as possible!

Another coupe has been posted, this one is going to end up being very rare; he's planning on leaving it stock! :eek: ;)

I've now got pics of the first PG convertible to contact me so far; I'll bet we never get many more than the one on the site. They are pretty uncommon, only 377 made.

ws65's coupe is now added to the ranks, & he has my wheels! :drool: :drool: :drool:

03.jpg

Also, belated congratulations to Kraig for getting his PG coupe featured in the May '03 MM&FF "My Muscle Mustang"!

Any Pacific Green Cobra owners who would like to be added, send me your best pics & info!

PacificGreenSVT.com

I saw a 97 PG cobra conv for $13000 w/56kmiles at a used car lot yesterday.I didnt know the conv were that rare(377),this car would be nice to have but its out of my price range.