B-a-n-a-n-a-s!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

^ YOU GO TO HELL! YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 :D

:rlaugh: Whatever, it's teh talk section and I was bored and had that stupid song in my head from talking to Zinc... so sue me.
Besides... :banana: man rules all!!!!!!!!! :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ya! Very freakin bored, i'm at work but I don't have any work to do so i'm just sittin here puttin hours and makin money... just waitin for 7:30 to roll around so I can go home. On the bright side I get my car dynoed tomorrow!!! :nice: :D

worked v6 said:
Ya! Very freakin bored, i'm at work but I don't have any work to do so i'm just sittin here puttin hours and makin money... just waitin for 7:30 to roll around so I can go home. On the bright side I get my car dynoed tomorrow!!! :nice: :D

woot! We better see a dynograph pic up in the forum soon!!! :nice:

RED98 said:
Wow I wish I could surf Mustang chat rooms at work.. unfortunately, I work for a company that is contracted by GM, so they would probably fire me. So, I just look over Corvettes and GTO's on their websites! At least it ain't honda..
The last time I was at a honda dealership (had to take a buddy down there) I made a salesman mad...I told him that I had to take my Mustang home and wash it because she feels dirty from being there. He gave me a dirty look. :rolleyes:

Dyno sheet is over in V6 forums are dead... it's on the last page. :nice:
It went great, they had it tuned with in 2 pulls and (that's including the 1st base line) but i'm not puttin out what I thought it would be. Condition's were 95* F and humid as all hell, so i'm goin to say that has alotot do with it but i'm ordering a H-pipe from Mac (already ahd one but I sold it :( ) and i'm gettin some 1.80 RR's so that should put me close to 200whp... I hope