[B]Mustang Photo Shoot[/B]

EricButler

Mar 14, 2006
Hello all I just thought I would post some new Pics I got. These were done by a friend of mine who does this on the side. Here is a link to his website if you want to see more of his work. http://fad2blk.smugmug.com/ If you live around the Kansas City area and ever want somebody to shoot your car he can do some nice work. Brian has a talent for finding some really good spots to shoot the cars also. He owns an awesome Black 98 LSX Firebird that he converted from a V6.

• Sponsors (?)

That car is off the hook. I loved it from the first second I saw it several years ago. By far the best stance, and best overall hardtop I've ever seen.

Will you leave it to my in your will ? :nice:

what are the tire sizes??

Thanks dude. I am kinda like you in the fact that a lot of wheels just don't fit the older cars right. There are a very select few that work in my opinion. 17x8's in the front with 235/40 and in those pics I had 275/40 in the rear. The rim is 9.5 inches wide. The day after the photo shoot I put on my new Nitto 315/35/17's and it looks better I think. It fills the wheel well up to the max with that tire and Nitto's run really small for a 315 so it fits on a 9.5 inch wheel really good. I had NO traction to speak of with the street 275's so I had to do something.

yup, love the wheels too, oh ya, the car looks great also. :)

One thing, why would he do such nice pics and not have the wheels sitting right. Its distracting seeing weld upside down. Same with the steering wheel. :)

Not givin ya **** or anything, so dont take it that way. The pics look great other than those two things.

yup, love the wheels too, oh ya, the car looks great also. :)

One thing, why would he do such nice pics and not have the wheels sitting right. Its distracting seeing weld upside down. Same with the steering wheel. :)

Not givin ya **** or anything, so dont take it that way. The pics look great other than those two things.

First off I have seen your killer ride also. Nice job on yours that thing is bad.

Thanks for the compliments. And don't worry about saying what you want. I am open to any thoughts or dislikes. That is how we all learn what to do and not do later on down the road.

First off I have seen your killer ride also. Nice job on yours that thing is bad.

Thanks for the compliments. And don't worry about saying what you want. I am open to any thoughts or dislikes. That is how we all learn what to do and not do later on down the road.

No problem, just didnt want ya to think I was knocking your stuff cause I'm not, just pointing out something. :)

Thanks BTW on the compliment.