B.Y.O.?. PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....... It is a lovely sun shine filled 65 degrees here in the Tejas end of the gutter and I would like to invite everyone over for a swim (bathing suits optional). I know that my northern buddies ( Fuzzy, Chepsk8 and Chelle) are enjoying their toasty temperatures and may not want to come to down to less desirable weather :D

But COME ON DOWN!

Todays flavor is Coconut Malibu and Pineapple :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

It was actually nice today. A few days ago it didn't even get up to 20* but today it was in the 50's and by the end of the week it's supposed to be in the low 60's. It's been a really strange winter. My poor goldfish don't know whether to go dormant or have a party.

-Chelle

t_chelle16 said:
It was actually nice today. A few days ago it didn't even get up to 20* but today it was in the 50's and by the end of the week it's supposed to be in the low 60's.
-Chelle

Bikini weather :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Although, I do appreciate the New Years' holidays.....
Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee....... :D

EDIT: BTW, it was about 68* here on the Somoran Desert floor. Big storm that tried to wash 2nd Mustang and most of SoCal away shot through here at an NWS measured 85 knots (winds aloft) and finally slowed down enough to dump it's remaining moisture in the Closet-Moderator Dawg's back yard.

StangDreamin' said:
Hey - we had a brown blizzard yesterday! Another 0.00001 inch of paint gone off the trucks :nonono:
We had 8" of the white stuff dumped on us overnight Sun - Mon, and while that was coming down my FD was called to a 3AM bbq (along with 6 other Depts) at a nearby motel! I was lucky....since I'm no longer classified as an "Interior Firefighter" and my primary duty is EMS, I got to sit in a nice warm ambulance for 3 hours! :rolleyes:

Wow, strong union!
My buddy Scott (I think I've mentioned him before) transferred to full-time on the bus after the roof of a gloriously aflame Arby's fast-food joint collapsed around him. They still couldn't keep him from grabbing a hose and playing exterior assault as he waited for casualties. His other favorite pastime was rolling on MVA's and seeing if he could get the car open and extricate the victims (safely, of course) before the truck with the jaws would arrive. I can't count how many times I heard (on EMS radio) comments about Rescue 3 being 97 and "The Jaws of Scott" popping doors off. Kept it up 'til he pinched his sciatic. :rolleyes:

Me, I was out in yesterday's brown blizzard - which re-ignited the sinus infection I'd thought I'd doused :nonono: However, it was infinitely better than the migraine I was working up to while being stuck in the office (boss is out again) :bang:

The duster ushered in a pretty good storm, rained all night last night; and Friday is the end of the month/end of the year. Telco guys all over Southern AZ are singing "Every Time it rains, it rains dollars from heaven" 36 hours so far this week, probably another 20-25 hours before New Years'. MRs StDR, the kids, and the IRS just love me!

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
Big storm that tried to wash 2nd Mustang and most of SoCal away shot through here at an NWS measured 85 knots (winds aloft) and finally slowed down enough to dump it's remaining moisture in the Closet-Moderator Dawg's back yard.

That storm sucked. We were playin poker and drinkin martinis last night when the news said there was a tornado warning for HUNTINGTON BEACH of all places. I was sure the damn thing was comin to get me. Lost 40 bucks too
:(