Back In The Saddle.

Aqutis

Jan 11, 2015
Hello everyone!

I am joining this forum because I've been a Ford guy my whole life. I've only owned 1 Mustang, a 2002 GT. I had to sell it in 2004 and I have missed it ever since. I don't have a GT again yet but I will after I get married. I am just here now to start getting information together for building my first 4.6L V8 and improving the ride of the Stang I will have.

I look forward to all of your advice.

Thank you,

Aquits

• Sponsors (?)

welcome aboard, whats your next one gonna be?

I actually want to go back to a 2001 to 2004. Reason I say 2001 and not 1999, is I like the one piece stereo section of the 2001 + console. In general I love that model of Mustang and those particular 4.6L's sound awesome with the right exhaust set up. Just plain sexy.

Hello everyone!

I am joining this forum because I've been a Ford guy my whole life. I've only owned 1 Mustang, a 2002 GT. I had to sell it in 2004 and I have missed it ever since. I don't have a GT again yet but I will after I get married. I am just here now to start getting information together for building my first 4.6L V8 and improving the ride of the Stang I will have.

I look forward to all of your advice.

Thank you,

Aquits
Hey there! I'm new too, bought a 2001 GT convertible last year because I never got over the 66 I had in high school. I'm the 3rd owner of this awesome car, and the only thing I would like to improve on it at this point is the way it rides...keeps bottoming out when I'm on uneven pavement. Since you had yours for so long, do you have any advice? Best of luck getting into another Stang. I'm sure it will be worth the wait, at least.