Bama Ghost Cam Tune

mitchell allard

Oct 30, 2015
Apollo beach
Have any of you tried this? I have the catted tune on my car right now with mbrp h pipe exhaust. I feel like I'm missing something or doing something wrong. Driveability Is great but there really is no lope. I put it in neutral and it sounds like it's trying to but not really much. Maybe it's just because I haven't had it on for 50+ miles yet but just wanted your guys opinions. Kinda know if anyone else noticed same thing.

• Sponsors (?)

I had a Lund Tune on my 2011 GT, with cats installed, and the Cammed tune is tamer with cats so that it won't foul them. With the cats off and a tune to match, it's substantially better sounding. That was my experience.

I've read that it gets worse mpg and that coming from a stop it feels weird. Sounds cool though!

To me it was a cool novalty that wore off in a couple weeks, and I swapped it out for a different non-cammed tune. To each his own. I will say, I did hear a cammed tune on a vehicle with an off-road H pipe and Flowmaster 40's; it sounded amazing, you couldn't tell it didn't have a cam at idle. I had no drive issues either starting off or slowing.

To me it was a cool novalty that wore off in a couple weeks, and I swapped it out for a different non-cammed tune. To each his own. I will say, I did hear a cammed tune on a vehicle with an off-road H pipe and Flowmaster 40's; it sounded amazing, you couldn't tell it didn't have a cam at idle. I had no drive issues either starting off or slowing.
I wish they didn't put the cats in the headers and kept them in the mid pipe.