Bama Or Brenspeed

• Sponsors (?)

I went with Brenspeed. Of course that had a lot to do with the fact that I am running their Detroit Rockers cams in my 08' Bullitt. It also has a lot to do with the fact that JLT recommended them when I went to buy a JLT CAI for the Bullitt.

The tunes for life with AMs Bama tunes is good but honestly their tunes are not that good, considering the price of the tuner itself. I used them first on my old 96' GT convertible and currently my 2000 GT convertible using the SF3 SCT handheld. The 93 octane race tune gives some degree of noticeable throttle response over stock but the other octane variants are no better than the canned tunes the tuner comes with. Really, I bought a 400 dollar mill eliminator LOL since I have an off road H pipe on it.

Since I am selling the 2000 eventually I called AM to see how to get new tunes and the tuner itself switched over to my 2010 GT because I plan on getting some simple bolt on's for it and they wanted another 150.00 to do this.

To me, the price of the tuner is not worth the lackluster effect of their tunes and it makes more sense to get a custom dyno tune. IF you already have a handheld device I'm assuming any tuner can help you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk