Been awhile...

samwe

Founding Member
Jun 18, 1999
Eagle River, Ak, USA
Just stopping in to say hi. Since my Mustang got hit I haven't been here much. Life has been busy and my car is just sitting until I can buya house with a garage and work on it myself. Honestly, it is kind of depressing to think about. Oh well, someday...

For those who don't remember, I have a '70 Grabber Sportsroof. Custom built front subframe with MII suspension, EFI 5.0 and AOD.

Looks like there are some nice projects going on.

• Sponsors (?)

Here is one of the car:
carside.jpg

One of the eninge:
nofndrs1.jpg

I have more at home.

I remember seeing pics of your fb on here years ago before stangnet blew up real big. What happened to the car man? I always wanted to do the efi swap from seeing cars like yours here. You're not alone, mine was recently hit too, and won't be driven for a while. It is kinda depressing.

A guy in the lane next to mt decided to make a left without looking. and sideswiped me. Took out a fender and 1/4 panel.
Sad times. It will be better when I rebuild it though, just need to find a good parts, and a lpace where I am in no hurry.

wow, no kidding, I trust you're ok and all. Lady in oncoming traffic waiting to make a left turn, didn't wait long enough and drove into me as I was driving past her. It looks like I was t boned in a 4 way intersection.

Well, keep us posted on your progress, I know I will on mine, once I make somethat is. Good luck.