Best Options? Wrecked 02 Gt And Eventual Rebuild(?)

mbfwhite

Active User
Jul 30, 2015
So a few of you know my 02 GT was wrecked and is pretty messed up! just looking for the best direction here, so far my options are
-Part it out or sell it (which i don't really want to do)
-Find a roller(damn near impossible)
-Rebuild it(pretty pricey and frame damage)
-buy a v6(difficult?)
-maybe find a cheap auto GT and switch to manual(difficult?)

These are the options i think would be best, just looking for advice!
What would you do in the situation? Money isn't exactly disposable here, my price range on cars (roller or v6) would be under 3k and i don't really want to go near that. I just finished driving 9 hours round trip to get a GT i thought was okay for 2200, but he took damn good pics and lied. So my new option is i found a v6 with a bad engine and a motivated seller, nice body and wheels for 900. Thats my new favorite option!!
Any input is much appreciated! pros cons, what would you do, advice, past experience?

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 531
  • Sponsors (?)

Hello from NY ....well Keep looking for a GT with good condition..i just bought my 01 GT with 107 on the clock..for $3200 on craiglist with clean carfax ..dont get desperate ,,and you can swith parts from your mustang...
a0d8ce3d79b6ea4e8f8edfd7ba9e27bf.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
That's an impossibly good buy. Not gonna see that ever! There's one here for 2200 but it needs paint and body work. Not what I'm really looking for, that looks clean!

Remember used cars are dificult to find in mint condition ...mine has scrathes also and a little rust in the trunk......but if its not wrecked and engine working its ok..go check online everiday and dont buy the first one you see..check under the car for rust. Or leak under the engine... ask for vin#

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk