Progress Thread Bfat's 93 Reef Blue Vert Project.

krazedstang

15 Year Member
Mar 23, 2009
Streamwood
Alright guys, was going to have a friend do a quick paint job on my vert but that turned into a little more than we had bargained for. So I figured I'd start a progress thread. Excuse the pictures they were just some quick ones I took from my Droid RAZR I'll get better ones for here. So far interior is out, ordered some prep and interior paint from latemodelresto. More pics to follow.
Thanks,
IMG_20130508_213530_018.jpg
IMG_20130508_213605_842.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Wow, I didn't know it's been this long since I updated this. Project is on the back burner as of now, my friend who's doing all the body work just had reconstructive knee surgery so I'm not sure when he'll be on his feet again.

Well it's been a while since the last update on this, my friend is still recovering from his knee surgery, so we've decided to get both of our Mustangs painted at Psychotic Air in Batavia, IL where he used to work. We are getting pretty good deals on it so I think it's well worth having a professional do it. I'll post some pictures of it either on Sunday or next week of her on the way to the shop.

Taking a poll, since it's going for paint this weekend I'm thinking about changing the color, I'm thinking either black, silver, dark blue or keeping it red. Any and all votes/comments are appreciated.
Thanks guys