BFG DR's will they fit?

miller766

Jun 10, 2006
I looking for some new tires and want to know opinions of the BFG DR's. I want to run a 315/30/R18 rear and since I want to run the same tires all around I was considering running the 275/35/R18's front. I would prefer to run a 265/35/18 front but the BFG DR's dont come in that size. I have heard that the BFG's are really wide so will they look stupid on the front? I have heard mixed reviews on rubbing issues so what do you all think? My car is lowered 1.5inches all around. Can I expect 10-15000 miles of tread wear with these tires with normal street use primarly? If anybody know's of another tire in 315/30/R18 and 275 or 265/35/R18 for less than 1000 front and rear let me know cause I sure ain't finding any. Also will I need wheels spacers with the 315's? A friend of mine said I would but others say I dont'.

• Sponsors (?)

blackink00 said:
lemme get this right. you wanna use DR's on the front................ok............is this a real question

I meant to say I was thinking of running the KD's front the DR's rear. It also appears that they do make a 265 in 18's (I was looking at the 17's with that one) I am still concerned with the tread life with these tires since I've heard from some that these tires only last about 5 thousand miles.

They will fit. How long they last, no one can tell you. It's different for everyone because of driving habits, miles driven, track visits etc.

IMO, don't get them if you drive alot on the highway. I'm purchasing them later this year but my stang is a weekend, nice day car only.

I've heard the Nitto 305 DR's have a decent tread life for a drag radial. Might want to look at those as well.....:shrug: