BIG MEET IN MONTRÉAL...

Hi everybody... :)

Tonight we have a big MUSTANG meet at ORANGE JULEP on Décarie Street!

:flame:THE FAST AND THE FURIOS STALLION NIGHT:flame:

The KING of the ROAD SHELBY "04... Will be there! :nice:
Don't miss it... It's the fastess car in Montréal! :hail2:

Welcome to all the STANGER :D

• Sponsors (?)

hmmmm I might try and go with my cousin since my beater needs a radiator (don't want to get stuck in traffic).

Will there be a lot of Mustangs there? What's this '04 Shelby? Is that the one that appeared on RIDES?

SHELBY "04 vs VIPER "04

A SPECIAL THANK'S... for the great night! :nice:

It's almost every Thursday night we meet there... But last Thursday was specially FAST and FURIOS! :flame:

The new Viper 2004 (500hp) show up to challenge my beast... Hahaha! NO COMPETITION THERE??? In third gear on décarie highway, the Viper saw my tail! :rlaugh: :nice:

CarrollShelby said:
A SPECIAL THANK'S... for the great night! :nice:

It's almost every Thursday night we meet there... But last Thursday was specially FAST and FURIOS! :flame:

The new Viper 2004 (500hp) show up to challenge my beast... Hahaha! NO COMPETITION THERE??? In third gear on décarie highway, the Viper saw my tail! :rlaugh: :nice:

Are you guys street racing??????? :nonono:

Jessssss

Your car is incredible! :hail2:

I'm really in love with it, the pic's I take are bad? The flash and your shinny car don't fix well together! I have to taked picture during the day. :(

I talk to the owner's of the Viper and he said... Poor SHELBY, I have some mod's in my car? I saw a Borla exaust and K&N drop in air filter... It's not a big deal? The rest of the car was pretty much stock for me? He was supose to come back after the race... He never show up! Hahaha :rlaugh:

Mike your car is so bad, why you don't show me the engine? :lock: :(

Why you don't pick me up for the race... It's not a friendly action? :nonono:

Mr.Shelby said:
Why you don't pick me up for the race... It's not a friendly action? :nonono:

Come one man... Look at you in a miror! If I pick you up, I pickup 350 lbs in my car... I don't want to be impolite, but it's a fact! :nonono:

I can get 3 beautiful's fitness girl's for the same weight... :rlaugh: Sorry! :rolleyes:

You are to fanatic for me man... I'm not a superstar! :shrug: