Blackout Or Chrome Emblems?

MCF84

Oct 6, 2015
Sacramento, CA
So I've been torn for a while as far as replacing the chrome emblems with the black emblems. I love the black emblems on certain color Mustangs with certain wheels. I just installed the Borla S-Type catback exhaust with black tips. Where I'm torn is that with the magnetic gray paint I think the black emblems would look good, but I'm not sure sure the black emblems would look good with the 20" wheels that aren't black, it wouldn't be the complete black look. Here's a side view of my Mustang, any and all input on if I should leave the chrome or replace with the black emblems would be appreciated. Also I'd love to see if anyone has done this yet (photos welcome also).

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,939
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 608
  • Sponsors (?)

With those rims I like the chrome emblems. I have a Guard metallic performance package GT (comes with black rims) so I went with the blacked out look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
With those rims I like the chrome emblems. I have a Guard metallic performance package GT (comes with black rims) so I went with the blacked out look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Welchy,

Can you post a picture of your car? My car is being built now, and I am dying to see what it will look like. I ordered a base 2016 GT in Guard Metallic, with the performance package and Recaros.