Bolt-on Question

It doesn't come with filter oil and kinda sucks if the oil is blowing off it. Will have to keep an eye on it and get some MAF cleaner to keep on hand. Any good dry filters you are looking at or are they pretty much all the same?

• Sponsors (?)

CAI is installed, was a pretty easy install but still gotta work on some things with it cause the plate that goes against the hole in the fender wall has a cable in the way and wont lay flat, going to work on getting that set properly and I need to get the plug and sensor setup properly.
I have the springs to lower it and will probably do that this weekend. After the springs will be doing shocks and struts.
Also ordered a chin spoiler. Should be here this week and putting it on this weekend as well.
I was thinking about getting a torque converter because of the shudder in the transmission. I have looked around and most of the performance ones are around $600 - $800 and right now I can't really spend that kind of money. Eventually I will purchase a high stall performance converter but for now I was looking on Rock Auto and found stock ones from Alliance for $125. My question is, has anyone heard of Alliance and are they any good? I am not worried about them not being a performance part, especially for that price, I just want to get this shudder fixed.