boooooooooooGTRoooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, take off the GT-R name plate, and make sure that the wing is functional... if it is... then it's ok in my book.
Swede's changes:
GT-R away with thee!!!
Shrink wing height by about 6"- or instead add duck-tail spoiler
Lose the cross bar on headlights
2 Hella driving lights in lower valence ala the 'E' car
Lose the freaking gills on the fender!!
Unless usefull, lose the vents behind each wheel housing
Make mine Red please :nice:

Oh yeah- 6 speed if u please

The Swede

I like this one:

14192004-Mustang-gt6502.jpg

Attachments

• 14192004-Mustang-gt6502.jpg
    14192004-Mustang-gt6502.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 83
Oh for cryin' out loud, y'all are ricer brainwashed. :rolleyes:

Everything on that car is functional. It is a race car.
Do you know where ricers got the idea of giant wings and carbon fiber? Race cars.
If this stuff was on a Hyundai, it would be a ricer, but since its on a 450+ HP RACE CAR, there is nothing ricer about it.

Geez.

66 BLAKE 96 said:
Oh for cryin' out loud, y'all are ricer brainwashed. :rolleyes:

Everything on that car is functional. It is a race car.
Do you know where ricers got the idea of giant wings and carbon fiber? Race cars.
If this stuff was on a Hyundai, it would be a ricer, but since its on a 450+ HP RACE CAR, there is nothing ricer about it.

Geez.

Ricer by birth ?

Ford will begin building the production model in September at AutoAlliance Inc., the Flat Rock plant it shares with Mazda Motor Corp.

:D :rlaugh: :p :rlaugh: :D :p

500hp on tap, and your calling that rice??? how is the wing different than the cobra r? remember it also had a wing on it, and it also was designed to go racing. sorry no rice here, even if it is being built at the flat rock plant in MICHIGAN, by ford, which OWNS mazda by the way.

Hey, quit yer bitchin..

I saw the real McCoy last night in New York. What an awesome car. Different paint than that pic, all bright orange. Killer cammer motor, full road race suspension, gutted interior, ready to race, just wild! J Mays drove it in with Kid Rock! I'll put up a pic tonight.