Boosted's Project For The Day Thread

Manual 5.0, dealer trade in with 7k miles. I couldn't imagine turning in a 1 y/o car, but I guess that's how the 1% rolls. It's immaculate. Sticker said 36k. I think he's higher then a kite, but I'm going going to shoot for 30k and 12k down payment. That should bring my monthly to around the 300 mark.

Reactions: 6 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Manual 5.0, dealer trade in with 7k miles. I couldn't imagine turning in a 1 y/o car, but I guess that's how the 1% rolls. It's immaculate. Sticker said 36k. I think he's higher then a kite, but I'm going going to shoot for 30k and 12k down payment. That should bring my monthly to around the 300 mark.

You'll absolutely love it. What option packages does it have?

Premium interior and perfomance wheels. Tail panel says 50th anniversary, but I thought those cars only came in white and kona blue. Unless it's just items that were added later... not sure. Will work on more pics when the sun comes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
:nice: thanks brother! Hands down the nicest Ford I've ever been in. Almost hasv the same feel the old m3 BMW's had. It's a house broken beast that just hauls ass when you take the leash off.

I know! I take mine out on vacant country roads just so I can blast down the road in 3 digit range with ease. That thing is just getting started at 100. You are gonna love it- and you'd better have a good radar detector!:D

Oh, and high speed corners..:drool: Soooo much fun.

Reactions: 1 user
I know! I take mine out on vacant country roads just so I can blast down the road in 3 digit range with ease. That thing is just getting started at 100. You are gonna love it- and you'd better have a good radar detector!:D

Oh, and high speed corners..:drool: Soooo much fun.
I left the exit ramp at speeds that would have had my fox doing pirouettes. Rock solid. Could have done it with one hand on the wheel and another holding my big gulp. Even my modified Z28 would have broken loose. These cars are a true work of art.

I left the exit ramp at speeds that would have had my fox doing pirouettes. Rock solid. Could have done it with one hand on the wheel and another holding my big gulp. Even my modified Z28 would have broken loose. These cars are a true work of art.

Agreed. Consider this- when the s197 boss 302 was made, they said it outdid the M3 on the track... And these performance pack s550s outperform the boss cars in the corners. That's pretty awesome for a production car.

As far as acceleration how do they compare to your turbo fox?
Not as fast, but you are comparing 435 crank hp to 525 crank hp, and 3700 lbs to 3100 lbs.

The coyote wakes up at 3500 and pulls aaaaalll the way to 7k rpm where the rev limiter stops it. I love it, and it's bone stock.

The turbo car is a beast, and I can't remember exactly what I typed here before @madmike1157 came in and changed it because he doesn't like the new cars... So I'm leaving this instead. :O_o:

Last edited:
Not as fast, but you are comparing 435 crank hp to 525 crank hp, and 3700 lbs to 3100 lbs.

The coyote wakes up at 3500 and pulls aaaaalll the way to 7k rpm where the rev limiter stops it. I love it, and it's bone stock.

The turbo car is a beast, and thanks to the 20+ years of non-production, nowhere near as common, and certainly, no where near as ordinary.
There, I fixed that for you Allen, ol pal.

Reactions: 1 users