Boosted's Project For The Day Thread

• Sponsors (?)

SHUT,......THE......HELL.......UP!!
image.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Lot of "Want" in this pic-lol

Edit: Trickle charger/ battery tender?
image.jpeg

It probably wouldn't hurt. It's never been a problem before I hardwired my fuzzbuster in. I can switch it off, but there is a little module in the line with a mute button remotely mounted and it stays powered up and illuminated with an led light. Not sure if that's it, but I'm guessing so.

Reactions: 1 user
It probably wouldn't hurt. It's never been a problem before I hardwired my fuzzbuster in. I can switch it off, but there is a little module in the line with a mute button remotely mounted and it stays powered up and illuminated with an led light. Not sure if that's it, but I'm guessing so.
Why do you need a fuzzbuster Allen?

Ahhhh, kind of an anti-static thingy

That is correct. I need no static while driving.

Good news and bad news. Started the car, warmed up and idled fine. That's the good news. As I was waiting for the typical greasy hands oil smoke to burn off and checking things over.. I noticed it. The puddle rolling out from under the car. It was FUEL! Yikes! I shut it down and started slinging oil dry to slow the travel of the vapors before it could find ignition and burn my car and shop down.. *Sigh* it was dripping off the bellhousing when I looked under the car, so it's either leaking at the crossover hose between the rails, or i screwed up an injector o-ring bumping stuff around installing the upper. So, it has to come back off. Geez I hate this intake. :nonono:

Reactions: 3 users
Found it. Stupid left an -AN line loose on the return off the rail. Derp! Now to put it back together.. This has got to be @madmike1157 's fault somehow. I associate with him, and now I'm having to do it twice...:O_o:

Reactions: 5 users
That's a great intake, no doubt, but at 500hp and forced induction an elbow would be my choice. 500hp stroker sure keep the plenum.

Believe me, it's in the works. My mad money has been dialed back a car payment, though. I'm not complaining. Totally worth it.

P.S.: plenum back on and all buttoned up. Stinkin battery charging back up. Again. Once this thing is running hopefully it decides to hold a charge.

My optima has been a trooper. It has gone sometimes a year without being turned over and that battery still fires the engine in the first try.

Obsolete anti-cop gear aside.

Reactions: 1 users