Boosted's Project For The Day Thread

NICE!!! Did you hear about the dealers selling new 16 Gt's with 727HP for just undr $40k? :stir:.. trying to talk my wifey into that for my new DD.

Yeah I did hear that, but I'm tickled just to get this one. I really didn't want to pay 40k for a car.

Boy, what underwhelming feedback...

• Sponsors (?)

Ok then. This is not the exact car, but identical.
I'm on my way to the dealership to try to seal the deal. My truck is killing my hurt back.. And the wife says it's time for me to get a new ride. So-

image.jpeg
Sweet :) did you get a performance pack etc? Will it be blue?

Congrats on your new ride. I want a new one so bad. I'm jealous as I have four more years on my truck, which I do love. I wonder though how long it will be until this one is boosted too?

Thanks Joe! And hahaha, i just paid for a five year 100k bumper to bumper ford esp warranty. Boost- 5 years. Minimum.

Edit: I'm keeping the fox, that'll be my boost fix. This car is transportation. Not a toy.

Hard to say that with a straight face...

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks Joe! And hahaha, i just paid for a five year 100k bumper to bumper ford esp warranty. Boost- 5 years. Minimum.

Edit: I'm keeping the fox, that'll be my boost fix. This car is transportation. Not a toy.

Hard to say that with a straight face...

Your welcome. I absolutely love what you have done with your fox. I'm the same way in daily drivers.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, I called the dealership a little while ago to see if my car would be here soon, and they told me they had problems getting the dealer trade through. So, I won't be getting me new car today. They told me 24 hours tops. Now, they're not sure if they can get one. :(

I may have to find another dealership.

Congrats on the purchase! There are several things I really like about those new models, but just not quite enough to make me sell my '11 and jump into one. However, I have not yet driven one, so I may need to do that on Monday with my day off.

Well, I called the dealership a little while ago to see if my car would be here soon, and they told me they had problems getting the dealer trade through. So, I won't be getting me new car today. They told me 24 hours tops. Now, they're not sure if they can get one. :(

I may have to find another dealership.
Bastards:bang:

Well, I called another dealership in Houston and the found a car like i want actually in town, but they won't be able to get it in until monday or tuesday. We'll see.