Borla Side Exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 04 Roush car with side exhaust. My current exhaust setup is Mac long tube headers, Lethal Performance off rd x-pipe, and Magnapacks and it's nice sounding in city driving as long as you keep the rpm's under 3k and it gets loud! After i get done driving with windows down i always cannot hear outta my left ear for little while but way the benefits to the negatives and for me i love the sound so it's definitely worth it!! :) lol. I will upload a clip vid later for ya.

I have a 04 Roush car with side exhaust. My current exhaust setup is Mac long tube headers, Lethal Performance off rd x-pipe, and Magnapacks and it's nice sounding in city driving as long as you keep the rpm's under 3k and it gets loud! After i get done driving with windows down i always cannot hear outta my left ear for little while but way the benefits to the negatives and for me i love the sound so it's definitely worth it!! :) lol. I will upload a clip vid later for ya.
Sounds like it would be pretty loud. The setup that i may buy is the Borla catback side exhaust, and it has an offroad h-pipe welded to it. Not sure what the brand is of the h-pipe, buy removed it from a 96 GT that he bought.