SOLD Brand New Staggered 20" Forgestar Cf5's With Nitto Invo Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

1fastTbird

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2001
Bucks County, PA
These wheels are new and have been only previously test fitted, never driven on. New this setup costs over $3,000.

This is the staggered wheel and tire setup that will give your car a great stance and traction:
(2) 20x9 Gunmetal Forgestar CF5 Wheels with 255/35-20 NITTO INVO Tire
(2) 20x11 Gunmetal Forgestar CF5 Wheels with 295/35-20 NITTO INVO Tire

The gunmetal Forgestar CF5 wheel offers a rotary forged flow formed barrel is very lightweight. These will clear many big brake kits. The CF5 wheel has a five point star pattern that features concave spokes and has a durable powder coated finish to protect against the hazards of road chips and pitting. Forgestar uses the same technology as used on Formula 1 and Indy Car wheels.

OK, now the negative: Three of the wheels suffered some chips/dings while shipping. I have provided pictures and if you PM with a specific request I will email you whatever pictures you request. Most dings can only been seen from very close, but there are a couple that you can spot from 10ft away. With that said, these wheels would be great for a daily driver or track car. i imagine a bit of touchup paint would go a long way.

Located in Doylestown, PA
Price: $1775
Shipping: I am willing to ship, PM me for details and cost estimate. Local pickup preferred.

Please PM me with pickup/shipping questions or offers.

2AqHJM.jpg
SBlRqp.jpg
a7wLYy.jpg
XlEixA.jpg
98jhMA.jpg
k7loiM.jpg
8wD1uu.jpg
fAe7jy.jpg
mO72qD.jpg
nTMnQV.jpg
y3hbbm.jpg
y5OU5N.jpg
zJkYqw.jpg
dNeqZY.jpg
umkzL4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Price lowered from $2300 to $1850.

FYI - powdercoating costs about $100 per rim for 20" rims, so you can have this set coated and still keep $700 in your pocket as compared to ordering new.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.